Website Cornerstone Community Church
Cornerstone Community Church is looking for an associate pastor to work with their Family Ministry Team, which oversees children and youth ministries. Below is an outline of the job description.
Representative of Jesus
- Committed follower of Christ
- In harmony with the USMB Confession of Faith
Expectations (Weekly Roles)
- Oversee the Family Ministry Team (in charge of children and youth ministry for those under the age of 18).
- Implement fresh and creative ideas within the Family Ministry Team.
- Oversee selection and implementation of curriculum for Wednesday Night and Kid’s Worship.
- Clearly communicate to parents the Sunday/Weekly student agenda.
- Equip families for a Christ-centered home life.
- Able to work well independently and collaborate with staff and teams.
- Event planning
- Leading and training Family Ministry/Youth volunteers
This position is part-time (around 15 hours a week) and subject to the Personnel Policy.
See the full job description on the church website.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org