COVID-19: A Creative Idea Bank #3
Many of our USMB churches have congregations with 60+ age populations, which are more at risk for serious health issues if exposed to the coronavirus. What are the issues you’re facing in your churches and communities since the news that some restrictions are being lifted?
Watch this second online discussion as pastors and leaders explore the return to public church ministry including worship gatherings and other ministries.
- Discussions and idea sharing addressed the following topics:
- How can we re-engage safely to protect the most vulnerable?
- What will maximize the positive impact of our return to gathered worship?
- How can we extend ministry to those who have joined us from a distance?
- What kind of legal liability might churches face?
- Will we need to wear masks, refrain hand-shaking and pass out hand sanitizers?
- Is it safe to sit together or sing in a large group?
- What questions do you have and what plans are you making?
This webinar series is co-sponsored by the FPBS Center for Anabaptist Studies (CABS) and the U.S. Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches (USMB.)
This webinar was live on May 12, 2020.
- CATEGORY Video