People Fuel: Fill Your Tank for Life, Love, and Leadership
Just as good nutrition is necessary for a healthy body and physical energy, so the right kinds of relationships are critical to living a successful and confident life. If we don’t take enough iron, we can develop anemia. Too little calcium leads to bone disease. In the same way, we need the twenty-two relational nutrients essential to a healthy, energized, and productive life.
In People Fuel, Dr. John Townsend–psychologist, leadership consultant, and coauthor of the New York Times bestselling Boundaries–shows you how truly good relationships give you energy, focus, and the support you need to succeed. Through stories and clear applications, Dr. Townsend shows you how to:
- Identify the types of people who can be either energy gains or energy drains
- Receive from relationships the help and support that God intended
- Create higher-quality connections with your family, friends, and coworkers
- Boost your productivity and creativity at work
- Build your essential Life Team
As we learn to tap into these vital nutrients from quality relationships, we will experience more energy, positivity, focus, and the exponential growth to become the confident people God created us to be.
- CATEGORY Recommended Reading