2018 National Pastors' Conference and Convention
Our theme is: Celebrating our Diversity and Unity
"You are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it." 1 Cor. 12:27
Join together with Mennonite Brethren from across the United States as we gather this summer to celebrate our diversity and the mission that unites us. Our diversity, seen in the various ministry styles of our 200-plus congregations, our many ethnicities and the languages in which we worship, can offer fresh ideas, perspectives and relationships. Our commitment to One Mission—local, national and global unites us as we plant churches and evangelize our neighborhoods, pursue intentional disciple-making and prepare leaders to serve our churches and communities.
Join us for these national gatherings to be held July 24-28 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The 2018 National Convention concludes Saturday at noon to give everyone adequate time to travel home that afternoon and evening. We encourage you to stay for the entire convention.
Online registration will be available February 1. Churches will also receive registration forms via U.S. mail in February.
National Pastors' Conference registration fee: $139 per person (adult rate)
National Convention registration fee: $199 per person (adult rate)
* Event registration fees do not include hotel costs.
University Guest House and Conference Center, University of Utah, Salt Lake City. See more at universityguesthouse.com.
This year’s featured speakers for the National Pastors’ Conference and National Convention will be a gifted and diverse group of pastors and leaders from among our U.S Mennonite Brethren churches. Our speakers will be:
- Brent Warkentin, lead pastor at First MB Church, Wichita, Kansas;
- Aaron Hernandez, lead pastor at Grace Point Grulla and Grace Point McAllen churches in south Texas;
- Winnie Bartel, women’s leader and USMB representative to the National Association of Evangelicals and church leader at Shafter MB Church, Shafter, California;
- Eric Nelson, church plant and campus pastor at South Mountain Community Church-Lehi Campus, Salt Lake City;
- Terry Hunt, pastor of New Life Center and North Carolina District Minister, Lenoir, North Carolina; and
- Don Morris, our USMB national director.