Executive Board/District Ministries Council
The Executive Board is comprised of the elected Conference Officers which include a chair, vice-chair, and secretary, an appointed conference treasurer, chairperson of Faith and Life Committee, Trustee Committee, and Church Planting and Renewal Committee and the District Minister.
The Executive Board is the administrative governing body of the Conference when the District Ministries Council is not in session and shall generally carry out the duties of the District Ministries Council in the interim. It provides leadership for Conference vision, direction, and oversight.
Members of the CD Executive Board are:
- Lynn Schneider, Chair, Huron, SD
- Jesse Swiers, Vice-Chair, Callaway, MN
- Melissa Hanna, Secretary, Omaha, NE
- Richard Walter, Treasurer, Bridgewater, SD
- Daniel Rodriguez, Ex-Officio-District Minister, Omaha, NE
- Jeff Turner, Faith and Life Chair, Sioux Falls, SD
- Joh Quiring, Trustee Chair, Hampton, NE
- Lud Hohm, Church Planting and Renewal Chair, Yale, SD
District Ministries Council
The District Ministry Council Members include the district minister, elected conference officers, and appointed treasurer, all members of Faith and Life, Trustee, and Church Planting and Renewal Committees.